4 Tips to have a great Date
“Remember, men are simple creatures, so keep your dates low-key and simple to start with, but with a bit of visual spice.”
Now I think it’s important to take a few minutes to get to know men from their point of view. So I have compiled some tips to take of note of when you’re on an actual date or conversing with a man.
- Never criticise, even if you believe it to be constructive — men are incapable of growth, change, or progress until they want it. When you criticise, it tends to be taken personally and in some cases, it instantly emasculates a man. This is the case when we criticise them physically, in the bedroom, and how they perform. Even when you have asked them to do a chore and they haven’t done something ‘exactly’ the way you wanted, if you voice that critically, they are more than likely to never going to help you again.
- Laugh at what he says, even if it’s not funny — a fake laugh is as good as a fake orgasm (not that I condone fake orgasms, but it’s better than none at all. It’s an ego thing). Don’t overdo it, however. There is a fine line to faking it. It’s important for a man to feel like he can make you smile. It instantly boosts his confidence. Don’t forget on a new date, he is probably more nervous than you the first few times.
- Men are visual creatures, so how you present yourself and what you wear is important. If you always dress with a formal and efficient look, it makes you come across as inaccessible and men won’t want to have sex with you. So here are a few quick wardrobe suggestions:
- Skirts — should be short enough to see some of your thigh but not short enough to see your panties.
- Cocktail dresses — are a yes, yes, yes.
- Tight jeans — show the curvature of your ass and are a must, no matter what size you are.
- Heels — elongate your legs naturally, give your calves a great shape, and are feminine.
- Bra — needs to be fitted properly, and lace never goes amiss, but most importantly, you want your breasts to stand upright and say “hello”.
- Never talk about your problems, as men only pretend to care in order to get what they want. That may sound a bit harsh, but while you’re not yet in a relationship — and that means they don’t see it as serious, which is for the first four months, at least — you shouldn’t be telling them your woes anyway. Also remember that women vent. When we do this, we feel better. When we vent, we are not expecting a solution; we are just simply getting things off our chest. Men don’t understand that. They fix things. So if you vent to them, they are assuming you want them to provide a solution, even when that is not the case. So if you have any problems, talk to your girlfriends about it until he ‘asks’ you. Also, if you are doing this on a date, he will see you as high maintenance or a nag, and that’s not the impression you want to give. Men look for their women as a support, not as a splinter.
Learn how to transform your dating life & attract a high quality man you deserve on our online course ”Dating Masterclass For The Modern Woman”